Keynote Speaker, Facilitator & Presenter
Energetic and engaging, your team won’t forget a presentation from Becky Paroz in a hurry. Powerful, confronting and with the right amount of humour to keep her audience entranced, Becky has several keynote presentations to select from. Or have her craft a particular message for your audience by request.
Using the power of storytelling, anecdotes from her own life and a incredible amount of lived experience both personal and professional to contribute to a captivating, dynamic and influential appearance for your event.
Hi there, I’m Becky
Becky has been and continues to be a speaker at state and national industry conferences; she is a driving force for the development and integration of culture and systems for industry improvement. Delivering workshops that transcend lessons learnt and focus on the improvement of human capital in relation to project management and beyond. Becky is known for her use of humour to challenge status quo thinking and offering alternative views for consideration. She is motivated to pass on her lessons learnt to assist and educate the next generation of leaders to become high achievers like herself.
PREVIOUS SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- International Women’s Day Bayside Women in Business Keynote March 2020
- AWIC Panel Member TAFE (Ipswich/Towoomba) – Encouraging
- Young Women into the Industry March 2020
- BPW – Geelong Annual Breakfast Keynote Speaker 2019
- YFactor 2019 – Keynote speaker 2019
- Women in Building and Construction multiple guest speaker events 2015 – current
- Author workshops and conferences (multiple) 2014 – current
- Networking and charity events 2010 – current
- PWN International Woman’s Conference USA 2014
- International Women’s Conference 2012
- IPMA Young Crew Global Workshop Senior Program Director, Panel Director, MC – 2011
- AIPM National Conference 2010
- AIPM State Conference 2010
- Engineers Australia – Innovation Sub- Committee Presentation 2009
- AIPM Information Evening Presentation 2010
- Southern Engineering Conference – USQ 2009
- Various other community and volunteer events, including career presentations
Kind Words About Working With Bek
Becky has been involved with WIBC from our second or third event. Over the years Bek has been a speaker twice and has helped with networking activities. To say Bek is a inspiration to me personally and the group is an understatement.
Bek personifies the grit, determination and strength that we all aspire to in the industry and in life. But what I admire most in Becky is her willingness to share, her kindness and her wisdom. If anyone had the right to say, I’m dealing with my own stuff go away, it would be Becky but she doesn’t. As Lynne Sturgess often says “Becky you are more than a survivor, you are a revivor!”.
Becky, thank you for being a fabulous friend and a fabulous woman in the industry. You are more than an inspiration!
Work With Me